TimberTECH is continuing to grow and has more opportunities for you to combine your love for your craft with leading a small team. Join us anywhere in the Auckland region. We restore and maintain Cedar and exterior timber of residential and commercial buildings.
Your typical day:
- Engaging with the customer, inspecting sites and deciding on the way forward
- Organising your team for the daily assignments
- Estimating materials and labour required to complete the work
- Working with your team to set up scaffolding to provide safe access to site exteriors
- Preparing wood for work with washing and cleaning, reoiling, straining and painting.
You will know you have done a great job when you leave your customer 100% satisfied with the results, feeling proud of your team’s work.
We can offer you:
- Working as part of a close-knit team
- have flexibility with your schedule and work locations
- Year-round certainty of work in a demanding and safe environment
- A supportive environment with on the job training and all the gear you need
- Customer focused, friendly and tactful
- Responsible, organised and achievement focus
- Experienced at exterior painting (a must)
- Physically fit and not afraid of heights
You will also need to have:
- A driver’s license
- The ability to get to sites independently