TimberTECH has opportunities for you to be outdoors and join one of our teams anywhere in the Auckland region. Join us to restore and maintain Cedar and exterior timber of residential and commercial buildings. Any Cedar from cladding, joinery and garage doors through to decks, shingle roofs and fencing.
Your typical day will involve:
- Inspecting Cedar problems to learn the best way forward
- Prepare wood for work with washing and cleaning roofs
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to site exteriors
- Estimate materials and labour required to complete the work
- Re oil or re stain Cedar to its original state.
You will know you have done a great job when you leave your customer 100% satisfied with the results feeling proud of your master craftsmanship. You will love being outdoors and being part of a team.
We can offer you:
- A supportive environment with on the job training and all the gear you need
- Working as part of a close-knit team where you have flexibility with your schedule
- Year-round certainty of work in a demanding and safe environment
- Physically fit and not afraid of heights
- Love being and working outdoors; restoring and maintaining
- Being more organised than most, self-disciplined, responsible and cautious
- Being customer focused, friendly and tactful
It is a bonus if you also have:
- A driver’s license
- The ability to get to sites independently
- Past experience as a painter or similar trade.
We know you cannot wait to come on board, and we look forward to hearing from you.